What's new

Anybody Watching Imus iin the Morning? (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
Have it on in the background. Are you watching this?

Sid Rosenburg, their sports guy, wore some shirts that were dropped off at his house. They've got the guy whose shirts they were on, and he's going crazy. He actually got up, and tried to beat Sid up. Imus was just getting walked all over, which is a pleasing change from his usual arrogance.

This is just great TV. Anybody else catching this?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL sid is a great sports guy. he is on WFAN here in NY which also happens to be the home of Imus here in NY

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
I was listening to the same show on the radio, and if you kept watching, you discovered it was just a gag. They couldn't find the guy whose shirts he wore, so they brought in some movie stuntman to act out the whole deal. It was pretty funny, though.

Ike

Screenwriter
I posted an Imus message saying the same thing (that it was a hoax), and that I also hate him. I now wonder what thread that's in!?!

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
How can you watch Imus AND listen to Howard Stern at the same time?
do you turn the sound down on the tv?;)
dan

Ike

Screenwriter
For the record, I detest Howard Stern. I agree with Sean Penn-he just tells poo-poo jokes. I don't like Imus either, but I watch him-I can't tell you why. Same reason I watch The 700 Club, I guess.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
WOW! You agree with Sean Penn!!!!!!! Sean Penn is one of the biggest non-Americans I have ever seen. Him saying Howard Stern and that Riley guy are worst than Bin Laden is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard. I hope everything Mr. Penn does in the future fails instantly. Bin Laden killed thousands of people. Howard Stern and that Riley guy just piss people off with their type of entertainment. BIG difference.

-Dean-

Ike

Screenwriter
I hope everything Mr. Penn does in the future fails instantly.
That's harsh. I'm a movie fan, and in terms of acting, Penn is one of the current best. (Though I Am Sam looks terrible) I want him to have successes because I'm a movie fan. I don't turn my back on the man for one thing he said.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Ike,

I hope that what Penn said was a joke but I haven't seen or heard anything that says it was. You think that he would come out and say it was a joke and do some kind of damage control. I have seen several people who despise Stern and Riley defend them because of these comments Penn has made. I just felt it was a very un-American thing to say, especially since Howard Stern raised over four million dollars for the family's of the fallen police, firefighters, and EMS families. And this money was given directly to them and not tied up in red tape. Howard Stern is not even close to being as bad as Bin Laden.

BTW, Penn is a great actor, but I cannot support someone who makes comments like that. Maybe if he came out and said he made a mistake that would be different, but he hasn't, so I find him to be very un-American.

-Dean-

Ike

Screenwriter
BTW, Penn is a great actor, but I cannot support someone who makes comments like that.
I don't care their political affiliation or bonehead (or just misunderstood) comments they've made, the acting's all that matters.

I tried to find the exact quote, and I couldn't.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Ike,
I looked for it too and couldn't find it either. And people say the Internet has a wealth of information. How come when I need a specific piece of info, it isn't there? :)
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks