What's new

Anybody here listen to Andrew WK? Was anyone at the show last sat? (1 Viewer)

Leif Wall

Second Unit
I don't really mind some of the Andrew WK songs that I've heard. There's just too many other albums that are on my list before I'd consider buying his album. (too many dvds as well) I'm also 23 y/o and listen to a wide variety of stuff. Mostly death and black metal though.

Although I listen to stuff like Liz Phair, Helium, The Beta Band, etc... When it comes to metal I am a snob. I like the impossible double bass drumming from bands like Emperor and Hate Eternal, the intricate soloing of early and Clayman-era In Flames, and the epic songs of some of the most talented musicians I've ever heard in my life: Opeth.

Not dissing Andrew WK, as I said I didn't mind some songs. They were pretty catchy.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Hey that was the closest thing to a positive remark from someone other than me in this thread.:) Did anyone catch the making the video? It really was just an episode of Jackass but they happened to be making a music video. Someone there must be a fan of AWK's music. They pointed out that they used his music in earlier episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks