What's new

Any 'Real' Ghostbusters here? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
One of my favorite shows is Most Haunted on the Travel channel.

I thought it would be a cool idea to do our own ghost investigation leading up to Halloween, but for that, I need 'Real Ghostbusters' to help out. Does anyone here do Paranormal Investigations like that Taps group on the Sci-Fi channel? It would be interesting to go through the history of the site, and then do an investigation of it and post the results on Halloween..

Or, even better, does anyone know someone on the TAPS show, that might be able to setup an investigation just for our homepage?

Thanks!
Neil twelveoclock.net

James T

Screenwriter
Myself, my cousin and a couple of his friends used to go out on investigations around the Toronto area. We haven't for awhile b/c we ran out of locations to scout(doubled up on some).

If you can, head out to Niagara on the Lake. I'm not too familiar with the NJ area, but right along the Canada/US border, there's plenty of "hot spots" to investigate. I recommend doing the historical research after your visit. When things go bump in the night, your mind can play tricks on you. You'll be more surprised when the events you encounter parrallel the historical references/other investigators.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Hey James, what are some good places to do this around Toronto? Have you ever experienced anything? Thanks

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. The DC area is loaded with good places especially with all the Cival War battle sites around.
A coworker of mine was into this stuff a few years back and had a very bad experience. He told me his story once and has refused to even bring up the situation again to this day!

Jeff

James T

Screenwriter
In Toronto, I couldn't find anything that great.

There's a closed down mental hospital in Whitby that is suppose to have activity. But it's a risky place to visit, which is why I have never gone there. It's a party hangout for teenagers. If there are no party-goers there, then watch out for CSIS officers training. If there's no CSIS officers training, then you have to watch out for the local police looking to charge you for tresspassing.

Like I said, Niagara on the Lake. Hamilton has a few spots as well. It's only a 90min drive, so the trip is doable. Look up directions to Fort George, Darnley Mill, Screaming Tunnel and Blue Ghost Tunnel on google. You'll turn up some hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks