What's new

Any BH 90210 info out there? (1 Viewer)

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
TvShowsonDVD.com has it listed as a 2006 continued release (continued due to the single pilot DVD released a few years back) and it is cited as multi disc sets, ideally season would make the most sense.

With a show with SO MANY seasons and hour long ones at that, any ideas on how this will be handled? What is a parallel show that anyone can think of?

The closest I can think of that I personally own is Buffy, 7 seasons of an hour long - but that has its own particular cult following so takes on a life of its own.

Anyone think (fear) 90210 will come out, then get dropped a la dynasty?

Will these be expensive? Ten season sets at 60 a piece is costly.

Lots of questions, looking for any info, thanks all!
g

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Tough question: a few of the seasons had up to 36 whopping one-hour episodes! That's a lot of dvd! There are, I think, 293 episodes in all, over 10 seasons. I don't think there's been any comparable released so far. The only other shows with that many episodes per year were probably dramas and westerns from the 60s or earlier. Most of those haven't been on dvd yet. There's little precedent. I think we may have to cough up quite a wad of dough for each season of 90210, but they will be big boxes with lots of hours of content...just so the marketing lets people know that they're getting a lot of stuff.

I hope they release the pilot with ALL the scenes! There are about 2 or 3 different versions of that damn pilot floating around out there. The two-part pilot shown in syndication does delete a scene with Brenda and Kelly talking on the phone together. The ONLY time I EVER saw that scene was in the original airing from 1990 (I taped it and still have it). Other fans probably know way more about that scene than I do. Are there any other deletions from the series as seen in syndication? Restore, please--restore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks