What's new

Animal Crossing... feng shui question. (1 Viewer)

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
I bought Nintendo's Official Guide to Animal Crossing book. I suppose I could simply begin obtaining items from a furniture series... but this whole feng shui concept has gained my interest.

On pages 52-53 of the book is explains in somewhat vague details about arranging your home to be feng shui.

I know about the whole color schematic and arranging things on a particular wall inside of your home. But in another paragraph, the book says the HRA frowns on mixing furniture from different series/themes on either the first or second floor of your home.

As of right now, I have all of the expansions/basement *except* the second floor.

How in the world can become this feng shui zen master if you cannot mix furniture from different series/themes? i.e., having the watermelon chair and the green table, etc, etc?

Have any of you scored *really* high with the HRA using a feng shui layout? And if so, have you noticed any increase in luck? financially? or obtaining *really* cool items due to your feng shui layout? Does it really work or is it just a hoax?

The most I've ever gotten point-wise with the HRA is approx. 1,800 to 1,900 points.

Can any of you lend any suggestions? Mahalo!

Scott.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I dont do crap for feng shui in AC. I just am collecting and keeping what I like...... whats weird though is so far I am getting like 8,000 or so points from the HRA I know this doesnt help much... lol

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
I haven't noticed anything Scott, but I'm really not able to play AC as much as I want right now. I believe that with the second floor your first floor counts for HRA/feng shui, and the second can also count as feng shui. Far as the items go, there are a number of neutral "no theme" items that can be used to increase your feng shui and HRA rating, such as the various Mario statues/Luigi statues, certain items the mayor gives you for Holidays, etc.
I'm by no means an expert though, so I can't exactly give you a solid reply. I'm sure others on this board can save the day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks