Alias 12/16/01 - spoilers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Dec 16, 2001.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Another pretty good installment for our girl, Sidney.

Her father finds a way to spring Sidney and pin the blame on Russick. Sidney figures out that her dad was the one who sacrificed Russick to save Sidney (all from a gift from Vaugn that triggered a memory of how she knew when her father lies to her).

Will finally gets the next clue, "SD-6" from the recording of "Kate Jones" execution.

Sidney finds out that Will is fooling around with Jennifer (the intern from work).

Sidney looks damn hot as a blonde in a 2-peice bathing suit.

ameo by Ken Olin (one of the producers/directors) for the show as a guy in prison for not cooperating with the government, but knows about SD-6, and Will tries to pump hm for information at the prison.

Unfortunately, Sidney's dad has to kill Sidney in front of an arms dealer who's on the run from SD-6 if he wants to live. Nice cliff-hanger!

But I can't tell when Alias will be back with the next installment since they didn't show the previews for the next week's show.

2. Brett Jason

Brett Jason Stunt Coordinator

Next week's a repeat of the pilot. They also mentioned a Alias Marathon in January (the 1st?) on Fox Family channel. Guess it won't be back for awhile, damn. To put it bluntly, This Show Rules!

BTW, thank god they stopped the in-show spoilers of what was coming up after each commercial. That was the worst idea ever and thankfully someone wised up

3. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

That's ABC Family now thank you very much. [​IMG] Sheesh, spend a couple billion on a network for your company and people still think it belongs to the competition!

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

My sources say that the next Alias will air on 12/30/01.

5. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

They also mentioned a Alias Marathon in January (the 1st?) on (ABC) Family channel.
    Yeah, Alias is such a family show... with regular murders, tortures, backstabbing, sexy babes. [​IMG]
    I think Dish Network is dropping ABC Family on 1/1/01, so I'll miss the marathon.
    Sidney looks damn hot as a blonde in a 2-peice bathing suit.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Yes she does.

6. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

7. Craig P

Craig P Stunt Coordinator

8. Jon Mercer

Jon Mercer Second Unit

Good episode last night.
    Even better seeing Sidney in a bikini [​IMG]
    I can't wait for next episode, even if it's a rerun of the 2nd episode (I missed that one)
    And I still think that Dixon is working for K-directorite. Convienent that he is still in the hospital when everyone is taking lie detector tests.

9. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

Okay, I cheated and watched the episode after an exam today. Great show, but somewhat disappointed at the

10. Paul P

Paul P Stunt Coordinator

abctv.com says next show is for January 6th.