What's new

Alias 12/16/01 - spoilers (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Another pretty good installment for our girl, Sidney.

Her father finds a way to spring Sidney and pin the blame on Russick. Sidney figures out that her dad was the one who sacrificed Russick to save Sidney (all from a gift from Vaugn that triggered a memory of how she knew when her father lies to her).

Will finally gets the next clue, "SD-6" from the recording of "Kate Jones" execution.

Sidney finds out that Will is fooling around with Jennifer (the intern from work).

Sidney looks damn hot as a blonde in a 2-peice bathing suit.

ameo by Ken Olin (one of the producers/directors) for the show as a guy in prison for not cooperating with the government, but knows about SD-6, and Will tries to pump hm for information at the prison.

Unfortunately, Sidney's dad has to kill Sidney in front of an arms dealer who's on the run from SD-6 if he wants to live. Nice cliff-hanger!

But I can't tell when Alias will be back with the next installment since they didn't show the previews for the next week's show.

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
Next week's a repeat of the pilot. They also mentioned a Alias Marathon in January (the 1st?) on Fox Family channel. Guess it won't be back for awhile, damn. To put it bluntly, This Show Rules!

BTW, thank god they stopped the in-show spoilers of what was coming up after each commercial. That was the worst idea ever and thankfully someone wised up

Don Black

Screenwriter
That's ABC Family now thank you very much. ;) Sheesh, spend a couple billion on a network for your company and people still think it belongs to the competition!

Danny R

Supporting Actor
They also mentioned a Alias Marathon in January (the 1st?) on (ABC) Family channel.
Yeah, Alias is such a family show... with regular murders, tortures, backstabbing, sexy babes. ;)
I think Dish Network is dropping ABC Family on 1/1/01, so I'll miss the marathon.
Sidney looks damn hot as a blonde in a 2-peice bathing suit.
Link RemovedLink Removed
Yes she does.

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Good episode last night.
Even better seeing Sidney in a bikini
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

I can't wait for next episode, even if it's a rerun of the 2nd episode (I missed that one)
And I still think that Dixon is working for K-directorite. Convienent that he is still in the hospital when everyone is taking lie detector tests.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Okay, I cheated and watched the episode after an exam today. Great show, but somewhat disappointed at the
ÊÊThe Post also reported Sunday that the FBI was looking at various government programs, including a contractor who worked for the CIA, as a possible source of the anthrax used in the attacks.
CIA spokesman Mark Mansfield confirmed Sunday that the agency had some anthrax it used in its mission "to learn about potential biological warfare threats." But he said the CIA did not mill any of its samples into powdered form and that none of its supply is missing.
An FBI spokeswoman declined comment on the report.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks