What's new

Akura 32" Widescreen tv help plz :/ (1 Viewer)

Fraser

Auditioning
I got this telly yesterday. I wasn't quite prepared for how huge it was going to be! eak, but I have a bit of a problem with it. When I switch perspective to 4:3 the edges of the picture are curved inwards like a banana (concave) by quite a large amount. I've been through the pathetic manual and visited the website but it seems there's no technical support. I've disconnected the arial to see if it's the input distorting it somehow but it's definately the telly. Is there any possible reason for this? Otherwise I'll have to send the telly back which is a shame as I'm happy with it appart from this.
TIA for any help
Fraser :)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Hey Fraser
Welcome to the HTF! Presumably from across the pond ('telly' giving that away)? I can't answer your question as I'm not familiar with this brand, but I am moving this post over to the TV Forum. Good luck.
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no messiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

Mark_Carpenter

Auditioning
Hi Fraser,

I doubt you're still monitoring this since it was your only post back in early September, but did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem with my 28" Akura TV. (I'm also having problems with aspect ratios, which i've posted in the forum.)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks