What's new

Disney+ Ahsoka (2023) (2 Viewers)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I'm 99% sure it will, I don't think Kathleen Kennedy mentioned her though.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I didn’t know whether they would go back in time with a younger Ashoka.
According to the Star Wars Twitter again, it's set during the timeframe of The Mandalorian (I assume that means after Return Of The Jedi rather than exactly taking place during The Mandalorian) so I think you'll see more of the lady that she fought in her episode.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Great to hear this officially announced! I’m only half way through season 2 of Clone Wars, but I love the character. Dawson’s portrayal in The Mandalorian was great, and I’m excited to see much more of her.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Mena Massoud is in talks to play Ezra Bridger in the live-action Ahsoka series:

Good, I liked him as Aladdin, and Ezra has that same charming dorkiness. He was also great as the little-brother terrorist in the first season of Jack Ryan.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm curious when Ezra comes into this show's story. Based on the end of Rebels, it's kind of anticlimactic if he's there right from the beginning of Ahsoka and if it's later in the season, it's lame that it leaked out more than a year before the show will be on (and I'm not griping about this as a spoiler because I saw it about 900 other places already :)).

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
I've seen one mention on a Star Wars fansite that Lars Mikkelsen is up for the role of Thrawn.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
1634968771676.gif

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
The cast is filling out. Looks like shooting starts in March, with a rumored air date of Spring 2023.

Not that it won’t be worth it in the end, but the wait time for these shows is brutal. They basically did a back door pilot with her appearance in Mandalorean, and then there’s a three year wait for, what, six or eight episodes? Yikes.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Not that it won’t be worth it in the end, but the wait time for these shows is brutal. They basically did a back door pilot with her appearance in Mandalorean, and then there’s a three year wait for, what, six or eight episodes? Yikes.
Right, some of us might not be around, oh well, that's life and death for you.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I was expecting there to be some announcements of new SW shows on Disney + Day and for the length of time it takes to make them, I was kinda glad they didn't announce anything. "Grogu: The Series coming in 2027!" "Season Four of The Mandalorian in 2031!" "Kylo Ren: The Teen Years coming in 2043!"

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks