What's new

Abyone here read the " Powers " comic book? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
You should. Good stuff. Every issue there is something to make me laugh out loud. I read Alias too, it reminds me of Powers too. Maybe thats because they are both written by Bryan Michael Bendis I guess ;)
Anyone else partake?

Jeff,

I have both graphic novels of Powers (don't do single issues), and you are right, it is a very good book. I can't wait until more of the graphic novels are released. I recommend it as well.

Clay

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
I have the "Who killed Retro girl" trade. I didn't know there was another one--what is it? I have issues 1-18 so far. Are there more? Any one shots or specials? The coloring book was cool too.:emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff,

The second trade is called Roleplay. I do believe that it only has four issues in it. I am not sure how many issues that they are up to in the trades however. I don't think it is 18 though.

Clay

Rod Melotte

Stunt Coordinator
I'll look into it. Personally I'm addited to The Preacher. I loved Nexus when it was going.

There are only a few comic books worth reading by a 48 year old! :)

100 Bullets is a good one

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
I've been planning on picking up the TPBs, but I way behind on reading right now.

But I'm looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks