What's new

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I wonder why this hard to find. Amazon and Best Buy are both out of stock online and there aren’t any around me that I can find.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I wonder why this hard to find. Amazon and Best Buy are both out of stock online and there aren’t any around me that I can find.
Maybe you picked the wrong ...
maxresdefault[1].jpg

Pill ;)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
If someone finds a copy in stock for under 20 please pick it up for me. I've struck out here on east coast and it is no longer listed on their site. I will pay shipping and tax of course. Text me at 9084617181 to confirm if you want!

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
I myself am not up to 4K yet, but they say that the included SDR blu is sourced from this new master and is a vast improvement on the old 2007 master. Has anyone checked out that disc yet?
I may pick this up tonight if so. Future-proofing for the eventual upgrade to 4K and a great new SDR transfer to watch in the meantime. Can't pass it up.
Has anyone confirmed this? I’ve only got my HD DVD of this and while it’s fine with my present gear, WB HD DVDs have a high failure rate on my shelf. I grabbed Unforgiven in UHD to get the new BD transfer (was another WB HD DVD on my shelf) and would do the same here if this is confirmed.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Has anyone confirmed this? I’ve only got my HD DVD of this and while it’s fine with my present gear, WB HD DVDs have a high failure rate on my shelf. I grabbed Unforgiven in UHD to get the new BD transfer (was another WB HD DVD on my shelf) and would do the same here if this is confirmed.

The Blu-ray copy of the film included with the UHD has indeed been remastered. However, there's been a lot of controversy about the quality of that remaster. Some people claim that the downconversion from HDR to SDR went wrong. (I haven't seen it myself yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks