What's new

6ave.com Yamaha upgrade?? (1 Viewer)

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
I saw a post below stating that 6th ave is now upgrading the rxv1300 and rxv2300 to the 1400 just like they are doing with the denon 3803. Does anyone know if this is accurate information? Is 6th ave an authorized Yamaha dealer offering the full manufacturer's warranty, as they are with Denon? Has anyone on the board taken advantage of this deal yet?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I think in the Refurb Denon 3803 thread someone did order the 1300/1400 and was upgraded to the 1400. I believe they are an authorized Yamaha dealer, but not sure how that works selling the 1300/1400 over the internet. Technically these models are for in-store sales, only.

Dan Halchak

Stunt Coordinator
They are an authorized Yamaha Dealer, they did get authorization for selling the 1300/2300 over the Internet. But since they have "run out" of those models they are doing the upgrade to the better ones, but you still get the full warranty and everything.

I should be receiving my 1400 tomorrow. There's a big thread on avsforum.com about it in the receiver section.

It's all legit from what I could tell and from talking to the guys...but heck, for that price even if I don't get the warranty, I don't really care, I've never had a problem with one receiver yet (knock on wood)...so I'll take my chances.

They are NIB and do have the DPL-IIx.. acouple people have already gotten them.

ToddP

Stunt Coordinator
They are NIB and do have the DPL-IIx.. acouple people have already gotten them.
I thought Yamaha wasn't going to be putting DPL-IIx models until the end of the year? That would be pretty sweet if they had receivers that were already upgraded. I'll try to find the thread on avsforum. Do you have a link to save time? Thanks.

Gruson

Second Unit
I ordered one today too....great price shipped. Now I can finally watch Star Wars, original version in 7.1!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks