Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Dine for America---TODAY!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Michael*K

Michael*K

Screenwriter

• 1,815 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 08:14 AM

Thousands of restaurants throughout the US, Canada and worldwide today are participating in Dine for America. The participating restauarants will be donating their profits today to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. If some people go out to dinner once or twice a week, this is THE day to go. Go out and enjoy yourself and help donate to a worthwhile cause.

For the website with a searchable list of participating restaurants, click here .

------------------
--Mike

Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Sarah S

Sarah S

Second Unit

• 332 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 05:45 PM

Thanks! My husband & I like to eat out; we haven't been able to donate much, so now we can help the cause! Posted Image
My DVD List
"The sea-monkey has my money."
"The stars are ageless, aren't they?"
"Dude, that goalie was pissed!"

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Kelley_B

Kelley_B

Screenwriter

• 2,329 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 06:57 PM

went and ate at red lobster tonight, just for this

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   SteveGon

SteveGon

Executive Producer

• 12,267 posts

Posted October 11 2001 - 08:28 PM

Well, I work at a restaurant that participated in Dine for America. Posted Image Pretty busy, too. I believe we pulled in a little over four grand - that's pretty darn good for us on a Thursday!

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   McPaul

McPaul

Screenwriter

• 1,730 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted October 11 2001 - 09:12 PM

I wish I had seen this thread earlier.... Olive Garden and Red Lobster here in Calgary and most of canada were participating as well ------------------ I AM CANADIAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users