What's new

Can anyone help me with printing some DVD cover art? (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Hello, all.
Since I'm a technical doofus and since I don't have access to a colour printer, I was wondering if someone who has some experience in this area could help me with printing off a copy of the custum cover for The Wicker Man from www.dvdcoverart.com.
I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the costs involved and of course the cost of shipping.
Anyone?

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
hey rain, i found out that it is possible to order covers from dv-depot.com they have a list of titles from dvdcoverat.com if the title is not available you can request that they add it.

I am in the process of ordering some from them since i don't have the equipment to print them out.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Unfortunately, ordering anything online requires a credit card, another thing that I don't have. :frowning:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
that is very nice. at about $2 us it's not bad. i wish i knew this before.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
it seems that you must buy an actual dvd though to get these covers shippied. according to the forum section of dv-depot.com

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Rain, you could also save the file to a floppy or CD and take it to a printer shop and get it printed on some nice glossy photo paper or something similar.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I don't even know how to deal with zipped files. I'm such a yutz. :frowning:

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Rain, if you still need & want that "Wicker Man" cover I'd be happy to print it out for you & mail it. I'd be using Epson Photo paper. I've just done the "Godfather" covers & they look FABULOUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks