What's new

Blu-ray Review A Few Words About A few words about…™ The Three Musketeers (1921) – in Blu-ray (2 Viewers)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Due to comments on this board, I decided to order THE THREE MUSKETEERS. And while I was at it, I got the other two blu-rays they had to offer. Another standout disc is TOO MANY KISSES with Richard Dix and.....Harpo Marx! The image is immaculate, licensed from Paramount. In addition, there is the 20th anniversary Paramount talkie (in 1.20:1), THE HOUSE THAT SHADOWS BUILT (47 min) and a breakout of the Marx Brothers MONKEY BUSINESS promo (5 min). Not to mention a Mary Pickford Biograph film (17 min). I've only seen the Marx Brothers promo in bottom of the barrel PD releases. It looks almost new here! Race right to their site for this great release!!
I ordered that when it was first announced. And agree its an outstanding release. Ordering the other Fairbanks Double Feature this week! And waiting to see what they come up with next.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
They only take payment through a valid PayPal account. Those of us in PayPal jail are SOL.

Yeah, a few days ago I started to order Musketeers and the Double Trouble / Mr. Fix-It 2-fer, and was surprised that PayPal was the only payment option. I have an active PayPal account, but I haven't used it in ages. Just as well, as I've been meaning to check on how that account has been doing (I'm a procrastinator).

Anyway, long story short, I ordered the two discs, and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Well my copy of Double Trouble and Mr Fix It arrived today, seriously how could I turn it down at $10. But what I'm always impressed with is every time I order something you would expect just the disc but no they go above and beyond I've got a nice fly leaf for the triangle play Charles Ray there's always some added thing that they add to it what a great company I wish them only the best of success and can't wait to see what comes next

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Well my copy of Double Trouble and Mr Fix It arrived today, seriously how could I turn it down at $10. But what I'm always impressed with is every time I order something you would expect just the disc but no they go above and beyond I've got a nice fly leaf for the triangle play Charles Ray there's always some added thing that they add to it what a great company I wish them only the best of success and can't wait to see what comes next
They’re terrific people, who truly care!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks