Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Update on dog waste on lawn situation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Luc

Luc

Stunt Coordinator

• 234 posts

Posted February 14 2002 - 11:42 AM

Of course I don't mean to get you guys all started again with retaliation ideas (other thread got closed because of that), but because some of you really wanted to help, I thought I would update you on what happened thus far.

When the sign was up for the first day (it reads "Please pick up your dog's waste. It's the law and we know who you are"), the suspect walked by with his dog and read the sign. It was around 9pm and I was monitoring the activity that night. After that I was about to talk to him, but he purposely walked away fast and when he noticed that I was looking at the direction he was walking, he walked slowly so I wouldn't know where he lives. He disappeared somewhere between two house but I know now that he lives 4 houses away from me. New in the neighborhood and the problem started when he moved in. So anyway, now that he is aware that I know, I don't think he'll let his dog do it freeing at my lawn anymore.

Also, I found at a hardware store a spray that you spray on soil and plants to deter animals. It's made of spicey herds. It's harmless to animals but it's not very pleasant for them to sniff it.

So anyway, I hope the problem is solved. Thanks for everyone who tried to help.

#2 of 6 Chris Maynard

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor

• 645 posts

Posted February 14 2002 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
It's made of spicey herds

Spicey Herds of what? Posted Image

Sounds like you have this shit under control!
I did nothing...I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be..

#3 of 6 Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke

Screenwriter

• 2,249 posts

Posted February 15 2002 - 05:26 AM

Spicey Herds of Turds. Keep them critters at bay!

Bruce
The Mads are calling

#4 of 6 DennisHP

DennisHP

Second Unit

• 360 posts

Posted February 15 2002 - 07:30 AM

I wonder who tasted them to make sure they were indeed spicey!

#5 of 6 Peter Kim

Peter Kim

Screenwriter

• 1,577 posts

Posted February 15 2002 - 08:07 AM

Nice to hear that this apparently is resolved. Plus, it looks like the guy got a healthy dose of shame too.

Chris, Bruce, and Dennis...brevity is the soul of wit. Upon highlighting "spicy herds" and the subsequent enhancements, I laughed as hard as I ever have in recent memory.

Hilarious shit.
my girls rock Balenciaga & smoke mad marijuana - M.O.B.

#6 of 6 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,800 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 15 2002 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
Spicey Herds of Turds. Hilarious shit.

Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

Forum Nav Content I Follow