What's new

Forum selection drop down menu (1 Viewer)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
As was noted in the "the divisions have to go" thread, that menu has become way too long. Even before I considered it too long.

Any chance you could get one of those java applet heirarchy/tree type menus for this function. Click it and the 6 main categories drop down, then click on one of those and they expand out.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Now there's a nice suggestion (assuming that it can be done with this software). If it acted the same way as menus do in windows, you could get a forum quickly and without having to go through 30-40 categories.

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Sort of. To see more of what I mean, follow the link in my sig. I'm thinking a menu more like what is at the top of each page on my site.

PS, no I didn't code it. A friend managed to figure out where you could get it after I showed him the source code for AVS forum.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
What he means is a menu that opens up, you scroll down to a category and it opens up a sub menu which you can scroll down, much the same way you navigate using the start button in windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks