What's new

FS: JVC DLA-RS4810 (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I’m selling my JVC DLA-RS4810 front projector which is a “B stock” model purchased from AVS. I’m only selling it because I am upgrading to a 2016 model, but I had to think hard about it as it does produce such an outstanding image. "B stock" means it was returned to JVC for one reason or another (refurb, etc.).

The unit had no hours on it when I purchased it and has performed flawlessly. It has around 1150 hours and has been used in low lamp mode. It’s also been professionally calibrated by one of the top calibrators, Chad B, as recently as about 100 hours ago.

See calibration report here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0W...Tms/view?pli=1

It has a JVC warranty which is valid until February 2017. It has never been registered or used.

I also have the original boxing, packaging, and accessories. The unit comes from a smoke-free home.

If you live close to the southeastern Michigan area and have serious interest in buying it, I invite you over to see it in action in my dedicated theater room.

Please send me a PM if you have any interest or questions. Also, feel free to check my eBay rating (david_hir).

The asking price is $2095 which includes shipping to lower 48 states.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks