What's new

Batman Complete series blur USA VERSION! (1 Viewer)

smurr051958

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
scott murr
There seems to be many "all region" sets out there and I want the USA set, not the limited edition. Anyone know how to tell which is the true USA version of the blu ray complete series set????
Thanks

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
smurr051958 said:
There seems to be many "all region" sets out there and I want the USA set, not the limited edition. Anyone know how to tell which is the true USA version of the blu ray complete series set????
Thanks
Hi Scott!

I believe this is what you're looking for: http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complete-Television-Blu-ray/dp/B00Q6Z16F6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1443882903&sr=8-5&keywords=batman+series+blu-ray

Additional Tip: The removable back label will be in English, and include a PG rating seal on the USA version.

CHEERS! :)

Tony

smurr051958

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
scott murr
Thanks Tony BUT that link takes me to the "ALL REGIONS" import version. I want the "REGION A" USA Version....this is just confusing and a pain in the neck!

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
smurr051958 said:
Thanks Tony BUT that link takes me to the "ALL REGIONS" import version. I want the "REGION A" USA Version....this is just confusing and a pain in the neck!
Hi Scott!

You'll be looking for a long time, as ALL of the Batman Blu-ray sets are "All Regions"! All Warner issued Blu-rays are, apparently.

If this helps, the Blu-ray set I ordered from Italy plays on our Samsung Blu-ray Player. In fact, there have been no reported playback issues with the Blu-ray sets, whatsoever. That is why so many people (Including myself!) ordered the much cheaper Italian Blu-ray imports!

While your apprehension is certainly understandable in a general sense, I can assure you that it simply doesn't apply, in this case--It WILL play! :)

Tony

morasp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
steve
Hi Scott!

You'll be looking for a long time, as ALL of the Batman Blu-ray sets are "All Regions"! All Warner issued Blu-rays are, apparently.

If this helps, the Blu-ray set I ordered from Italy plays on our Samsung Blu-ray Player. In fact, there have been no reported playback issues with the Blu-ray sets, whatsoever. That is why so many people (Including myself!) ordered the much cheaper Italian Blu-ray imports!

While your apprehension is certainly understandable in a general sense, I can assure you that it simply doesn't apply, in this case--It WILL play! :)

Tony

Thanks, that's what I was wondering. It looks like the disc count is the same for the Import as the US release.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Thanks, that's what I was wondering. It looks like the disc count is the same for the Import as the US release.
The Italian packaged set has the added bonus of already having the disc replacements for the two affected Season 1 episodes, plus the missing next week's villain bumpers. I believe this is still somewhat hit and miss with the U.S. based sets, for which Warner still does disc replacement.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

Unless you're just a stickler for USA packaging, I don't know what the big deal would be. As was said up-thread, all the Batman blu-ray sets worldwide will play in any US blu-ray player. Me, personally, I went for the Italian set when I bought mine, as it was a lot cheaper than the US and UK sets.

And, if you are a stickler for US packaging, that's fine. We all have our own preferences and/or quirks. Not judging. I know of some people who won't buy, for instance, Australian discs when given a choice, simply because they don't like the gigantic ratings logos.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
If I recall correctly, I paid under $10 for the Blu-ray of the 1966 Batman Movie in 2015, so at least that was cheaper for me, unlike the $100 I paid for the "Italian" Batman '66 complete series set, lol!

ouch!

I can't remember how many fan made copies I have of Ultraman. Then I bought it official on DVD. Then again on DVD. Then finally MC blu ray. :)

I remember getting the movie from Big Lots (I think) for the $3. But it could have been walmart for the 5.50 or less. Looooong time ago.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Took ages to get Thunderbirds on blu (see past posts). Well, opened it and microscratches everywhere. No discs were loose, no broken pieces on the case. :( I plan to exchange as long as they can send me a new one. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen with TBs or another Shout release.

btw, watched the first episode and don't remember the show being so much fun! I hate to send this back and risk not getting a replacement. but scratches are scary. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks