What's new

The Bombs, Babes & Blockbusters of Cannon Films boxed set (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I've posted the trailer before, but now we get new information!

11745606_898406786896274_6709056669586044691_n.jpg

Also - an 10 movie Canon Films boxed set?!? Sweet merciful crap! Includes: Missing in action, Cobra, Delta Force, Over the Top, Masters of the Universe, Invasion USA, Bloodsport, The Hitman, Hellbound and of course Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films.

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Mark Hartley's "Electric Boogaloo" -- a great documentary. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a volume 2 of this set.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I'm just wondering why they're not doing it in blu. Sure I'll get the documentary - which I agree, its excellent - but I find my enthusiasm undercut slightly. And that box set? If that was all blu, I'd buy it in a hot second. But I have most of those on DVD - I think I'm missing Hellbound and the Hitman. Otherwise, they're already on my shelf!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Tony J Case said:
I'm just wondering why they're not doing it in blu. Sure I'll get the documentary - which I agree, its excellent - but I find my enthusiasm undercut slightly. And that box set? If that was all blu, I'd buy it in a hot second. But I have most of those on DVD - I think I'm missing Hellbound and the Hitman. Otherwise, they're already on my shelf!

Couldn't agree more. If it was blu, I'd bite. This is just an excuse to repack existing discs. A great excuse to package existing discs, but still an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.