What's new

Any PSA MTM-210 owners out there? (1 Viewer)

Real Name
MrHuman
I just ordered 3 of them to try out. I did a quick search and don't see many people talking about them. I don't have them yet, but was wondering if anyone here was using them.

kemper

Auditioning
drunkpenguin said:
I just ordered 3 of them to try out. I did a quick search and don't see many people talking about them. I don't have them yet, but was wondering if anyone here was using them.
Did you keep them, or send them back? Impressions or comparisons?

Real Name
MrHuman
Oh I kept them alright! They are the single greatest sounding speakers I have ever owned. They replaced some Infinity Beta speakers which are not in the same price range but were highly regarded in their day. These Power Sound speakers are pure joy! They create a massively wide sound stage that just engulfs you and pulls you in. You can turn off the center speaker and listen to music in stereo and you would swear the center speaker is on and playing. It's nuts. If anybody has the means I highly suggest buying these. They are some thing special for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks