What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Nympho(maniac) Directors price... (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Has anybody had success having Amazon match the Best Buy price?I emailed a query about matching on POI 3, which Amazon did. Just asked about this(20 minutes ago)...

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I just got my email saying(essentially), "We can't price match everything."Might go to BB on Friday (which will suck) to get a copy. Will look for a remaining in the box plasma while there(don't need one, but a 50" 1080P could go in the bedroom...and one of my year old 42" 720P can be gifted...).

McCrutchy

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
schan1269 said:
Has anybody had success having Amazon match the Best Buy price?I emailed a query about matching on POI 3, which Amazon did. Just asked about this(20 minutes ago)...

Some are, some aren't. Note that if Amazon recently made a price match for you, they are not likely to do so again for a while.

Is there a reason you can't run over to BB today, or couldn't yesterday? Just curious.

Even though this is not listed online, it looks like most, if not all, BB stores got at least a few copies, and some got several (one in Connecticut apparently got 18 copies, for example).

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
My Best Buy is notorious for not having new releases out on the floor on release day. I went there today (the day after release) and nothing. I asked and the staffer checked the computer - three in stock, but not out on the floor. He went out the back but came back empty handed as there were just too many unopened boxes for him to check because of Black Friday.

I wrote to Best Buy customer service, asking them to ship me a copy for $12.99 as it wasn't my fault they didn't have them on the floor. I don't have much hope for a response tho. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks