What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ In a World... -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris

As a huge fans of trailers, their history, and along with that, the people behind them, I had to see Lake Bell's wonderfully sweet film, In a World...

A couple of story points a bit on-point, but altogether a very enjoyable effort.  Ms Bell has talent.

Per imdb, photographed with a red in 5k anamorphic and posted in 2k, the resultant Blu-ray down-rez looks fine.  While viewing, I questioned a few of what I presume are final color decisions, for example some slightly cyan daylight exteriors, but they are what they are.

A terrifically fun film, and worth 90 minutes of your time.

Recommended.

RAH

zoetmb

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Brooks
Back in the 1970s, I was a NYC-based recording engineer who frequently worked with voice-over actors, many of whom had worked in the last of radio drama. The egos in "In a World..." were much bigger than those of the people who I worked, but I absolutely loved this movie when I saw it in a theatre and was astonished at Lake Bell's talents as actor, director and writer.

This film deserved to be wider seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks