What's new

If Your Life Was A TV Show, Who Would Provide The Voiceover? (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
John Stephenson, hands down. Good for dramatic and comedic moments alike...and if I ever get arrested, he would be well versed at providing the audience the results of my trial. LOL

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
The late Lorne Greene! I would actually have loved to hear him read the Bible. My mother has always wanted the Bible on CD series with Johnny Cash. We were discussing it and I said I'd also love to hear Lorne Greene do the Bible on CD if he was alive.

Since he's dead, though, I'll go with the Voice of Memphis Wrestling: Lance "Banana Nose" Russell :D

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I thought Thurl Ravenscroft might do nicely for my testosternone filled days during football season too. Of course if I am ever the victim of a crime, Peter Thomas would have to be close by as well.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
Ernie Anderson.

I'd need someone like him to really punch up the sizzle to make it sound better than it really is....

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So many to pick from:

Bill Wendell.

Maybe Johnny Olson.

I could probably name a half-dozen others of whom I would approve (including some of those already named--such as Thurl Ravenscroft and Paul Frees).

Dan Patrick's another one.

I could go on and on...but I shouldn't. And won't.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Most of these people are gone, but still; first choice Richard Kiley. Then Joseph Campanella, Gary Collins, James Mason, Robert Powell, Vincent Price, Joseph Maher or Michael York. And that's just to name a few amazing speakers...

Dan McW

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I thought of another one: Lawrence Dobkin. "There are 8 million stories in Dan's city. This has been one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks