Finally, I have decided to build a decent 2.0 hifi music system for around 1000-1100 bucks, and here are the components.
- Tekton m lore speakers -$ 709 with shipping.
- Topping Tp20- Amp. $70
- Topping D20 Dac - $160 (Required?)
- cables,wires -??? no idea
My main and the only source of input for now is just my Laptop.
- I just want to know various possibilities thru which i can connect my laptop to the amp. I would prefer the wireless way or via the Blue tooth receiver.But by doing so will it degrade the sound quality? Just wondering what could be the ideal way to connect and listen to the music.Suggestions and your opinions are required.
- How does Topping Tp20 pair with Tekon m-lore ? I Initially thought of purchasing Marantz p5004 but seems T-amps have better reviews too
- Do i really need a DAC if so how different will be the sound output from Topping D20 ?
Any other suggestions are welcome,
Thanks a lot in advance