Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mill Creek's Married... With Children rereleases, now with Love and Marriage theme song

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 of 28 OFFLINE   jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 2,111 posts

Posted February 24 2014 - 08:42 PM

hi hasslein,

i cant tell for sure, but is your profile picture a picture of sally field, by any chance ?

i found this pic of her on the net.  this must be when she played gidget - exactly how i recall her.  gosh, she was adorably cute !!

http://www.fansshare...eld/?displaying

#22 of 28 OFFLINE   Hasslein

Hasslein

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 12:28 PM

HA!  I love Sally Field, but it's not her. It's Xena from "The Bitter Suite"

#23 of 28 OFFLINE   jimmyjet

jimmyjet

Screenwriter

• 2,111 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 12:57 PM

i have heard of xena, but did not know anything about it.

her real name is lucy lawless ?

her pics do not look too much like sally.

#24 of 28 OFFLINE   WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,232 posts

Posted February 26 2014 - 11:00 AM

No mention on how "It's a Bundyful Life" will be presented though. That's the most important aspect of the new set for me.

STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

#25 of 28 OFFLINE   The Obsolete Man

The Obsolete Man

Screenwriter

• 1,255 posts
  • LocationTruth or Consequences, New Mexico

Posted February 26 2014 - 11:22 AM

No mention on how "It's a Bundyful Life" will be presented though. That's the most important aspect of the new set for me.

Uh...

http://tvshowsondvd....s-3-and-4/19510

#26 of 28 OFFLINE   WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,232 posts

Posted February 26 2014 - 01:11 PM

Link I quoted was an older version that did not reference "It's a Bundyful Life"

Still good news that the two parts will be unedited.

STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

#27 of 28 OFFLINE   uVSthem

uVSthem

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted February 28 2014 - 04:39 PM

Besides the opening theme song, does anyone know the the episodes have any other music that was changed on the original DVD releases? If so, will these changes stay on the Mil Creek releases?

#28 of 28 OFFLINE   spartandrew15

spartandrew15

Auditioning

• 10 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:49 PM

The season 5 episode "Oldies But Young'uns" originally had the song "Anna (Go To Him)" by Arthur Alexander playing over the end credits. On the Sony DVD, the song was replaced with the generic faux theme music that replaced "Love & Marriage". I don't know if the song is  back on the Mill Creek release, as I can't find in-depth reviews in the usual sources (Amazon, SitcomsOnline).

Also, the Sony DVD's post-season 3 edited the end credits to remove the "Love & Marriage" credit. That's going to be a problem with the Season 7/8 DVD that comes out on Jan. 6, because those seasons have some episodes with bonus scenes that run during the end credits, and Sony replaced the moving scenes with still frames just to excise "Love & Marriage" from the closing credits (while retaining the audio of the scene).

Besides the opening theme song, does anyone know the the episodes have any other music that was changed on the original DVD releases? If so, will these changes stay on the Mil Creek releases?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users