Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Amazon MP3's?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,019 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted October 03 2013 - 07:04 AM

I downloaded an Amazon MP3 the other day.  In the past, I thought it automatically imported into iTunes.  This time it did not.  Any ideas why not?

I have an iMac running OS 10.7.5 and iTunes is 11.1.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 7 Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,007 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted October 03 2013 - 09:52 AM

I believe you have to download and install the Amazon MP3 Downloader for the Itunes import to happen.

-Keith

As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.

#3 of 7 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 15,708 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted October 03 2013 - 12:10 PM

Yup and that works great.  I let it go a few weeks at a time grabbing new songs on multiple machines via web and then when back at my main iMac I load up the cloud player, select all the new songs, hit download, click on the link it pops in my download folder and bam all of em start filling into there at once.

"Sam, you are the biggest nutter we have here."

Blog: Navesink.net - My Flickr Stream - Dolby Atmos Discussion Thread - Updates at Twitter - Join the HTF Flickr Pool

#4 of 7 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

• 5,019 posts

Posted October 03 2013 - 12:42 PM

Yeah, that fixed it.  Thanks guys.  I'd swear though that the previous time I did this, it automatically imported into iTunes without clicking on the link in downloads.  I must of have hallucinating.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#5 of 7 DaveF

DaveF

• 13,204 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted October 03 2013 - 06:15 PM

It seems like I have to reinstall that thing every six months. I've had mixed experience with it auto-importing music into iTunes. It usually works, except sometimes it doesn't, and then I have to reinstall the downloader.

#6 of 7 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

• 5,019 posts

Posted October 07 2013 - 09:05 AM

Ah. So may I'm not crazy? Don't answer that. :)
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org

#7 of 7 DaveF

DaveF

• 13,204 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted October 07 2013 - 03:38 PM

All I can say is that Amazon MP3 downloader can be glitchy.

Please see a Mental Health professional for any other concerns ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users