What's new

star trek the next generation dvds (1 Viewer)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
according to the digital bits each season is going to be re released. i was wondering how much they will sell for.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
It's the original masters, not the HD versions. The new extras are not being ported over. The only "new" thing here is going to be the slim packaging. In my opinion, this move is at least five years too late. Other shows which came out in expensive, clunky sets originally (X Files, Stargate, for example) have been out in slim packs for a long time. They all range between $39 and $49 right now on Amazon. This is a bad, bad move by CBS.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i managed to find the listings for next generation at amazon and was shocked at the price.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
When the new season of Game of Thrones on blu-ray can be had for $30, you know they're asking too much for a 25-year old show.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
^ Especially since these are the original masters with no new extras and DVD. Yet another reason these releases make no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks