What's new

WHV Announcement: Maverick: The Complete Second Season (1 Viewer)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
Doing the happy dance!!!!!!! I am more than pleased with this announcement! My favorite western series finally making its way to DVD season by season!! Season 2 features some of the best episodes of the series, including 'Shady Deal at Sunny Acres'! Thanks to WB for this one!!!

Kevin Martinez

Second Unit
So that B/W western sold well enough to get a set 2 at retail, or rather, Warner's expectations for sales must have been at the floor, so any sale for this set would've been a high jump over a low hurdle. Either way, encouraging.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Wish they'd take a shot at some of their other westerns, i.e. Lawman, Sugarfoot, Colt .45, Bronco, The Alaskans, The Dakotas, Temple Houston.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Richard V said:
Wish they'd take a shot at some of their other westerns, i.e. Lawman, Sugarfoot, Colt .45, Bronco, The Alaskans, The Dakotas, Temple Houston.
Agreed, I'd like to see these as well. These are some of my most wanted unreleased TV shows. I think we will definately see some of them eventually but a retail release would be very unlikely.

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
I would definately be in for some other WB western series, having the sets of Cheyenne that are available. But for now I am just appreciative of getting the second season of MAVERICK. Just wait, though. Eventually I will be complaining while wishing for BRET MAVERICK and YOUNG MAVERICK to be released!!!! :)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
It Must Be Your Lucky Day! MAVERICK: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON
Contains all 26 Season Two Episodes in a 6-Disc Collector’s Set

Dealing a Winning Hand on April 23, 2013
BURBANK, CA (February 11, 2013) – The classic television series that was nominated for four Emmys during its successful 5-year broadcast is back with its second season on DVD, as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings Maverick: The Complete Second Season onto DVD April 23. The series, which spun off a 1994 feature film starring Mel Gibson and two other series in the early 1980s, stars James Garner as a card shark travelling the Old West with a sense of humor and a knack for getting into trouble. This six-disc set includes all 26 one-hour episodes from the second season. Maverick: The Complete Second Season is priced to own on DVD at $39.98 SRP.
Wisecracking ladies’ man Bret Maverick (James Garner) and his more serious brother Bart (Jack Kelly) are two handsome bachelors on the loose in the Wild West, traveling with a sense of humor and a knack for getting into trouble. The two have more success at the game of poker than the game of love, yet they keep trying their luck in one frontier outpost after another. Just when card sharks Bret and Bart thought they could slip out of town quietly, they come face to face with a gunman. When it’s time for a showdown, don’t bet against a Maverick!
26 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
1. The Day They Hanged Bret Maverick
2. The Lonesome Reunion
3. Alias Bart Maverick
4. The Belcastle Brand
5. High Card Hangs
6. Escape to Tampico
7. The Judas Mask
8. The Jail at Junction Flats
9. The Thirty-Ninth Star
10. Shady Deal at Sunny Acres
11. Island in the Swamp
12. Prey of the Cat
13. The Spanish Doctor
14. Holiday at Hollow Rock
15. Game of Chance
16. Gun-Shy
17. Two Beggars on Horseback
18. The Rivals
19. Duel at Sundown
20. Yellow River
21. The Saga of Waco Williams
22. Brasada Spur
23. Passage to Fort Doom
24. Two Tickets to Ten Strike
25. Betrayal
26. The Strange Journey of Jenny Hill

BASICS
$39.98 SRP / No MAP
Street Date: April 23, 2013
Order Due Date: March 19, 2013
Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH, French
Run Time: Approximately 1300 minutes
DVD Catalog # 1000342514
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment/videogames, direct-to-DVD production, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. WBHEG is responsible for the global distribution of content through DVD, electronic sell-through and VOD, and delivery of theatrical content to wireless and online channels, and is also a significant worldwide publisher for both internal and third party videogame titles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks