Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Are Martin Logans Motion 10 Speakers worth $120? Complete newbie looking for help/guidance

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Leppy

Leppy

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 07:46 AM

I bought a 55" LG in December and the sound for it is lacking(which was expected) and now I think is the time to start building up my home theater but know little about setup, parts or prices. I am currently just looking to spend about $400-500 on either a couple of speakers and a receiver or maybe if the Martin Logan Motion 10 is a good speaker buying 4 of those and holding off on a receiver for a month and then hooking it all up later on. Im not sure what information is needed to help me but I was hoping to have the speakers sit on the floor but at the worst I would at least like the front speakers to be able to sit on the floor and just mount the other speakers. Thanks for all of the help in advance.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Leppy

Leppy

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 10:50 PM

So I am pretty sure that Im gonna get 4 of those speakers and then maybe this combo for the receiver/sub? I know its over my budget but it seems to be a good deal to me. Would love if someone could weigh in and give me a little insight http://www.newegg.co...ombo940807-LM3A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users