Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

New system need thoughts

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   JoelM

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator

• 209 posts

Posted December 23 2001 - 12:34 PM

Well here is the new system I've come up with Onyko575(tell me the difference between this and a 595 anyone please it's 2 years old) Swan Diva 2.1 system(I love the way they look and sound) Dharman Subwoofer bye bye bose aucus10

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter

• 1,427 posts

Posted December 23 2001 - 01:54 PM

well if you go Onkyo, at least get the 575x. there shouldnt be any price difference. i'd also tell you to save like $30 more and get the 595. just the organization of the rear panel justifies the extra $$. $359 will buy a 595 at www.jandr.com.

as for differences, i'm not too sure, but i know the 595 has DPL2 and 5 wpc more power (this has been debated though). i think it also got some more updated DACs or something, but no major changes i think. if you can find a pic of the back panel of the 575x and the 595, you'll agree that the 595 is worth the extra dough. the 575x is a MESS!!

as for the rest, it looks like a good package! the Divas recently got a good review (cant remember where, but they were up against brands like Ascend Acoustics, HTD, and Axiom). the Dharman is also an excellent unit as far as i've heard. this system will smack those Bose AM's silly!! good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users