What's new

Ninja Gaiden 3 (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
This has been getting a LOT of flack in reviews. Claiming it to be "too easy" for a Ninja Gaiden game.
That my friends is about as dumb an argument for giving a game poor ratings that I shall ever see.
Comapred to previous entries, yes it is a bit easier. But that is all I can say. It is still plenty difficult in spots(on 'normal). I doubt I will play a better action game this year. Beautiful graphics, AMAZING level design, nonstop action platformer that will entertain. Fans of the series, don't let bad reviews discourage you. Pick it up.
Grade: A

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
As an occasional gamer with sub-par skills, I don't mind a little ease of gameplay. Currently playing NG Sigma 2 and it's plenty difficult.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
As tough as some of the Sigma levels are, it's still (to this day) the original, Itagaki-helmed Xbox versions that truly separate the men from the boys.
But on the Sigma versions, there's always Easy Mode.
Any person who wanted to love those games, but couldn't deal with its difficulty, Easy Mode welcomes you back with open arms...that is, if you don't mind being Ayane's bitch. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Ayane's hot. If you're gonna be anyone's bitch, it's hers. But look what brought you here.
You couldn't take it. You've been defeated. You got your ass served to you with fava beans and a nice chianti, and went screaming and crying back to the Internet decrying the glory that could've been yours, instead of wearing your shame like a badge. And now you're about to crawl back by lowering yourself to the rank of Ninja Bitch. And rightfully so. Shame on you.
Wear that pink ribbon, bitch. You deserve the indignity. You worms. You maggots. You impatient, coddled pond scum. You....you suck. You've been made weak by years of easily-accessed save states, infinite lives, and the death of 2D. The beating heart of a gamer was once made of fire, goddammit.
Fire you once used to beat Battletoads in an hour without a continue. Fire that once spurred men to grab three friends and spend $30 beating X-Men in the arcade, and God knows nobody REALLY wanted to use Dazzler, but he took it without saying a word. Fire you once used to speed-run Super Metroid just for the personal satisfaction of saying "I fuckin' DID it."
Now you can't even beat Mario 3 without a FAQ. You've become pussies, Team Ninja knows it, but they still wanted your money, and so your punishment, the tax your pussification added to that $29.99 is being Ayane's bitch. Pay it.....and get the HELL out of my sight.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Originally Posted by Jeff Cooper /t/319842/ninja-gaiden-3#post_3915026
And go ahead and beat the original Ninja Gaiden trilogy on the NES while you are at it.

The first Ninja Gaiden was so infernally hard it soured me on the entire series. I'm a pussy.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
It states right in the select screen on hard mode:
"Those that walk the path of a true ninja must first suffer".
To all the nay sayers----Try this game on hard. It will make your eyes bleed, collapse your motor skills, and simply make you tremble in fear.
truly punishing-I vow never to attempt that nightmare again.

Devilson

Auditioning
Yeah i played the Ninja Gaiden 3 games because I like to play the fighting games...It's very interesting and enjoyable games...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks