Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need your guys opinion once again LOL!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   robc1976

robc1976

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted July 03 2011 - 12:43 PM

I recentlt went from bipoles to direct firing RB-61IIand I personaly like the sound better and wanted your guys opinions on the 2 placement options. They are 2 feet above MLP and currently about 2 Ft behind MLP directly across from one another. I was wondering if Figure #2 was a better option...I was going to put them on a shelf but angle at the rear of MLP as seen in the diagram. In there current position they do sound pretty good...just wondering if figure #2 would improve. Thanks for your input/opinions. Figure #1 (current position) Posted Image Figure #2 (angled) Posted Image

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted July 03 2011 - 04:13 PM

Figure 1 is how they should be "technically". Figure 2 has them too far behind you.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   robc1976

robc1976

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted July 03 2011 - 07:50 PM

I comp[rimised with figure 2 angle and figure 1 distance...sounds much better!!

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted July 04 2011 - 06:20 AM

Cool. I'm curious what bipoles you had and where you had them mounted? I went from direct speakers to bipoles, and I love the bipoles. I doubt I'd ever go back to direct speakers for surrounds.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   robc1976

robc1976

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted July 04 2011 - 07:07 AM

Cool. I'm curious what bipoles you had and where you had them mounted? I went from direct speakers to bipoles, and I love the bipoles. I doubt I'd ever go back to direct speakers for surrounds.

I tried these positions as well as many others and I much prefer the direct firing. Posted Image Posted Image I had these bipoles: http://www.klipsch.c...urround-speaker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users