I understand the Epson projector is only sold through dealers and is priced via MAP, so I plan on purchasing it from my local dealer store. How about the other components? Is there a better choice for the money? FYI, I want to increase the screen size to 110"
- Epson 9700 projector. $3,099
- Da-Lite DA-SNAP 100" 16:9 (DaMat material 1.0 gain) $1,035
- Pioneer VSX33 THX 7.1 surround sound receiver $899.99
- Sony BDPS580 Blu-Ray w/ wifi $179.99
Velodyne 10" DEQ/10R sub w/ calibration microphone and remote control $549.99
- Niles HD8R inwall speakers (one pair right/left & one each for center) $903
- Niles IC7500 7" L/C/R rear ceiling speakers $314
Universal Remote Control MX900+ MRF350 RF unit + programming $700
- Labor to program Remotes...$250
thanks so much in advance for your help. This room has been in the planning for quite some time and your assistance would be greatly appreciated.