What's new
World Wide Stereo

Looking for a Record (vinyl) player that will work with a blue tooth speaker. (1 Viewer)

CorySaki

Auditioning
Real Name
Cory Bosacki
I would like to have a really celan and simple setup including a only a record player and a bluetooth speaker. Problem is I have been having a hard time finding a record player that has any sort bluetooth functionality, any recommendations are mush appreciated!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Cory

You are going to have to clarify your question. As I think most of are having a problem with your use of the words bluetooth speaker and bluetooth functionality. Exactly what do you mean, and what are you looking for? As bluetooth to me means a wireless audio connection.

Currently their are record players on the market that make their connections with either RCA analog cables or USB cables and neither of these are wireless.

CorySaki

Auditioning
Real Name
Cory Bosacki
Bill,

Thanks for the reply. Ill try to clarify. I currently stream music wirelessly from my phone and my desktop computer to a "Aura BluNote" wireless mini speaker. I would like to find a way to stream music from a record player to this same speaker. Is there a record player on the market with some sort of connection that could be used to do this?

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Cory

I don't know of any turntable that can stream audio on it's own.

Sounds like you need a turntable that has a USB connection that you would connect to your PC. From their I would imagine you could use your PC to stream to your wireless mini speaker.

Most of the time these type of turntables are used to transfer vinyl records to CD's or other digital formats using your PC. You may want to research brands because some are critical of the quality of some of these units when it comes to tonearm and cartridge quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks