What's new
World Wide Stereo

heres my setup what do you think? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brandon3212

Agent
Real Name
Brandon Hartwick
I re-posted this thread in the Members theaters forum any one no how to delete this thread???

With a sub like that, I would just do an infinite baffle. But to each his own, it must still sound amazing anyway.....12hz, wow!!

Brandon3212

Agent
Real Name
Brandon Hartwick
With a sub like that, I would just do an infinite baffle. But to each his own, it must still sound amazing anyway.....12hz, wow!!

Infinite baffle would not work with this sub, its free air resonance is not near low enough . Infinite baffle is usually best done with drivers that are designed to work in that arrangement.

Sick system. Movies must sound awesome
We watched transformers the other night and people upstairs had to hold onto there drinks so they didn't shake off the table. We have thin floors with no in ceiling isolation so it kind of shakes everything. I am really pleased with this new RCF subwoofer and for the price you really cant beat them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks