What's new

New WB Tv Show Cases Dallas / Knots (1 Viewer)

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Wanted to know what others think about the new cases WB's has been using for the new Season 2 Knots Landing and Dallas Season 11 releases?

I have to say I love the style of them. You feel like you are getting the normal style outer case shell, but they use the nice standard size keep case style uses heavily on releases liek Dynasty, and Friday the 13th.

the cool thing is the outer case WB uses is NOT the normal not so great open top and bottom case but the keep case slides in from the side. So it is really cool. I am sure WB's has used it on previous DVD releases but known I've noticed until now.

I think it is one of the best ways to save on resources while letting your DVD show collection stay in the same style showcase on one's bookselves etc.

Does anyone love them hate them or ok either way?

I think the case is awesome! Esp since the slip cover is open from the side NOT the top/bottom. Very classy.

WendyCR

Stunt Coordinator
ER has since switched, too. (Just got S10, and it is different from the other 9 with the cardboard fold out.)

I do like that the "outer look" has been kept in line with the other prior seasons, and I think it is much more "disc friendly" than the old format.

Qrusher14242

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel Dressel
is it te same as Dallas S10 packaging? that one fell apart on me and i had to take the discs out and put them in other cases

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks