Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Question about the next 20th Century Fox Chat

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   RafaelPires

RafaelPires

Second Unit

• 478 posts

Posted March 02 2009 - 08:10 AM

Considering that the guest of this chat will be the Studio's Vice President of Library, will we be allowed to make questions regarding future classic releases on dvd? I hope so, since there are tons of titles from Fox that I am interested about, specially more musicals (Margie, Centennial Summer, more Grable, Faye, Haver, Henie), noirs (Iron Curtain, 5 Fingers, Slaterrys' Hurricane, Inferno), Suez, Forever Amber, and , of course, whatever coul be released of Loretta Young and Tyrone Power.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   John Hodson

John Hodson

Producer

• 4,495 posts
  • LocationBolton, Lancashire

Posted March 02 2009 - 08:30 AM

'Please be advised that live chat discussion will be limited to Schawn’s work with THE ROBE' I guess not...
So many films, so little time...
Film Journal Blog
Lt. Col. Thursday: Beaufort; no preliminary nonsense with him, no ceremonial phrasing. Straight from the shoulder as I tell you, do you hear me? They're recalcitrant swine and they must feel it...

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   L BENDER

L BENDER

Agent

• 45 posts

Posted March 05 2009 - 11:33 AM

Hi Shawn- Can you give us a hint if CLEOPATRA and DOCTOR DOLITTLE are coming out on blue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users