-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Safari Security Flaw

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted January 12 2009 - 03:39 PM

Just thought everyone should be aware of a nasty little security flaw in Safari. The link details a work around until Apple gets it fixed.

Brian Mastenbrook: Disclosure of information vulnerability in Safari

This original link has been updated. The original solution was not complete.

-Keith
As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.

#2 of 2 Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted January 18 2009 - 11:23 AM

Just thought I would bump this up. The originally posted solution has been modified.

-Keith
As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.