What's new
World Wide Stereo

Blockbuster: HD-DVD sale with coupon code. (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Most titles are previously viewed and priced at 7.99. You have to click the add to cart button then it gives you the option to pick the HD-DVD version. When you are done, at the end of the transaction place "holidaysurprise" in the coupon code box and it saves you an additional 30%.

I know HD-DVD is dead, but I still searching for deals on these movies. You don't have to be a member to purchase and with 4 movies the total price was 31.93 and with the 30% off the bill came down to 27 bucks. Not bad with 4 HD-DVD movies.

728x90

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

Thanks Jerome!!!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Just picked up Hot Fuzz & Grand Prix for $12.13 total!!!!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

johnharry

Auditioning
Real Name
John Simmons
Now thats a deal for me!!! BTW , you think they are selling out all the HD-DVd's quickly after the death of the player??

SteveCallas

Second Unit
Finally a decent "final price" on HD-DVDs.

Shipping is free, so all said and done, each movie comes out to just under $6.00, as they do apply sales tax. I picked up 8 movies.

kevin tate

Stunt Coordinator

Put in my order on 12/31, but their website still shows "in progress" as of today. Sent an email yesterday, but they have not responded.

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
I have been watching this sale but wonder what condition the disc and cases are in considering how often I have received unplayable discs from Blockbuster. Have you had any problems?

Bepaof8

Agent
Real Name
Pete
I've watched 3 of the 5, and have had no problems. The cases look pretty good, too.

Pete

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Same here. Seeing as four of the movies I put in my cart became unavailable by the time I checked out, I wonder how many I'll actually get.

Bepaof8

Agent
Real Name
Pete
One of the 5 DVDs I purchased had severely lockups. I contacted Blockbuster for a replacement. I'll post my results of the contact here.

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks