Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sara Bareilles - Careful Confessions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted June 19 2008 - 03:26 PM

Back when "Love Song" was the iTunes free download, I immediately went ahead and ordered the full CD from Amazon. It took a while to grow on me, but now I think it's fantastic and for a few weeks I've been trying to track down a copy of the album she released before getting signed to a major label, Careful Confessions. But there's not a single copy in the Amazon marketplace and it rarely even pops up on eBay for that matter (and of course when it does, it goes for huge amounts).

I'm sure there's a chance of a reissue now that she's got some major label success but there isn't any word on it so far and I'd really love to get a copy of this. (Not interested in downloading, I want the physical CD.)

Anyone know if this is still available from some really obscure online store by any chance? Or anywhere else? If you don't know but also want a copy, post so that maybe we can get the label's attention here!

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted July 15 2008 - 09:09 AM

Doesn't look like it, but if anyone else is interested, CC is officially reissued!
Skyroo.com: Sara Bareilles - Careful Confessions Store

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Ron Reda

Ron Reda

Screenwriter

• 2,281 posts

Posted July 17 2008 - 07:37 AM

Thanks, AnthonyC!

I must admit, I really do like "Love Song"...it's a great, bouncy tune, but I liked it even more when I found out the story behind it. Posted Image
"Music is a magic carpet loaded with oils and other soothing potions, it's just what you need when you don't know what you need, when you've got more questions than answers." - Bob Lefsetz

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   gsd2762

gsd2762

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 01 2009 - 07:34 AM

thanks Anthony! I just have one question. is this website safe enough to give your credit card number to?

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   AnthonyC

AnthonyC

Screenwriter

• 2,341 posts

Posted February 02 2009 - 09:46 AM

I believe it's actually directly from Epic Records--I ordered it back in July and received it pretty quickly with no problems, so you should be fine. Posted Image

Interesting that used copies are still going for quite a lot on Amazon and eBay.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   gsd2762

gsd2762

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 03 2009 - 02:30 PM

that is very interesting. it's about $100 on amazon and $50 on eBay. thanks for your help! it's much appreciated!