What's new

Sara Bareilles - Careful Confessions? (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Back when "Love Song" was the iTunes free download, I immediately went ahead and ordered the full CD from Amazon. It took a while to grow on me, but now I think it's fantastic and for a few weeks I've been trying to track down a copy of the album she released before getting signed to a major label, Careful Confessions. But there's not a single copy in the Amazon marketplace and it rarely even pops up on eBay for that matter (and of course when it does, it goes for huge amounts).

I'm sure there's a chance of a reissue now that she's got some major label success but there isn't any word on it so far and I'd really love to get a copy of this. (Not interested in downloading, I want the physical CD.)

Anyone know if this is still available from some really obscure online store by any chance? Or anywhere else? If you don't know but also want a copy, post so that maybe we can get the label's attention here!

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, AnthonyC!

I must admit, I really do like "Love Song"...it's a great, bouncy tune, but I liked it even more when I found out the story behind it. ;)

gsd2762

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg Duffy
thanks Anthony! I just have one question. is this website safe enough to give your credit card number to?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I believe it's actually directly from Epic Records--I ordered it back in July and received it pretty quickly with no problems, so you should be fine. :emoji_thumbsup:

Interesting that used copies are still going for quite a lot on Amazon and eBay.

gsd2762

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg Duffy
that is very interesting. it's about $100 on amazon and $50 on eBay. thanks for your help! it's much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks