Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

the best $250 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!... ehm... hint Klipsch :D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Agent

• 43 posts

Posted October 19 2007 - 04:45 PM

I am floating in HEAVEN right now........ My wife and I love garage saling... we ALWAYS find great deals on cool stuff.....

Usually its tools for me and boring stuff for her BUT..... I found the deal of a lifetime!!!!!! I just picked up a set of:
2 - Klipsch RF7's
1- Klipsch RC7
2 - Klipsch RF3 II's
AND
1 Velodyne Fsx12 Sub

FORRRRRR TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!

This lady was asking 500 bux for the set... i really did not have the money to be spending but i got her down to 250!!!! and when she saw how i so worshipped the the speakers she through in a heavy duty wall mount bracket for the center channel!!!!

It seems they just moved into this house the the speakers did not FIT!!!! so they bought some really expensive smaller speakers!!! OMG i still CANNOT BELIEVE these are sitting in my living room!!!!! Pics to come

Once my wife heard the speakers she was actually happy i bought them rather then just OK... with it LOL!!!!!! they are beautifull.... on the entire set there is only 1 scratch on top of the center channel about 2 inches long.....

AHHHHHHH!!!1

i had to share this with PPL who would think it was as awsome as I DID!!!

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted October 19 2007 - 07:05 PM

That is awesome, Im going to garage sales tomorrow. Posted Image

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   steve nn

steve nn

Screenwriter

• 2,420 posts

Posted October 19 2007 - 09:35 PM

Talk about a deal! I mean heck the C7 is $600 plus change alone. So what do you think of the size of that big lunker?..the C7 that isPosted Image Congrats!

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Steve_Drake

Steve_Drake

Stunt Coordinator

• 80 posts

Posted October 21 2007 - 07:18 AM

thats pretty tight!! ill buy them all off you for 750. think about it...thats a serious profit lol. have fun

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,166 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted October 22 2007 - 03:21 AM

Nathan: That is outrageous.

You just trumped my purchase a few weeks ago of the original Criterion box set of Brazil at a garage sale for just $3! Posted Image

It was the only item in the driveway without a price...so I almost didn't ask. The woman running the sale had to ask her husband (who must've put it out there). He mumbled $3? I probably could've talked him down to $2...but instead quickly said, "sold!"

But, hands down, that is one incredible purchase! Congrats!

Yup. Garage sales are time-consuming...but you never know what you might find.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon