Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Trade in on Premium for Elite?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   John_Yanotka

John_Yanotka

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 06:56 AM

Anyone trade their 360 Premium in for an Elite? I have been thinking about doing this. How much did you get for your trade in? My premium is so loud,just waiting for it to crash anyday. Don't want to be stuck wothout a system when all the new stuff comes out

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Joe_G

Joe_G

Second Unit

• 300 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 02:19 PM

I'm doing the same thing as well, except for the HDMI and the black(OCD:p). Don't expect to get a whole lot. I went to gamestop over the weekend and inquired about trading in my 360. For everything I would be trading in (360 premium, two wireless controllers, two play and charge kits, one headset and dvd remote that came with the system), Gamestop would only give me roughly $220! So I wouldn't go that route. I'm going to try and sell mine for around $350 or slightly more. I'm also going to bundle LEGO SWII and maybe one or two xbox games with it. I don't know if that would be asking too much money for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users