Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

BD in FL?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Ryan Belfast

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator

• 240 posts

Posted June 13 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hi folks, I live in Northern Irreland (UK)

My mate is of to Florida (Orlando) next week. I want to give him a few $$$ to bring me home some Blu-Ray discs. I know all about Region Coding etc, my PAL PS3 will play some titles, there is a website somewhere that tells us what USA Discs plays in PAL machines and what does not and Vice Versa.

My question is, can anyone reccomend anywhere in orlando, kissime maybe where I can send him to to get a good deal on BD. I really want Planet Earth and a few others.

Cheers folks!
"Hell it's all my fault Mike, I never should have got out of the truck"
Travis Walton - Fire In The Sky

Click Here To Email Me

#2 of 2 Jari K

Jari K

Screenwriter

• 2,968 posts

Posted June 14 2007 - 12:13 AM

Well, my friend visited in New York City a few months ago. He said that even in the big stores like Circuit City had a very limited selection of HD-titles (both Blu/HD DVD) in some shady corner of the store. Many of them were quite expensive compared to online prices..

My advice is this: Buy them from online. Cheaper, wider selection and no hassle to your friend.

Deepdiscount has now 20% sale (few more days at least) and Amazon has also some HD-titles on sale. Use those sales.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users