-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Final Cut Pro and DVD Transfers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,117 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted June 06 2007 - 01:05 PM

I'm working on a project using FCP that involves taking clips from DVDs and editing them together as a present for a friend (these are home videos that I already transferred to DVD), but I am having probelms with the interlacing. When I put the stuff back onto a DVD I get weird flickering problems on my TV.

What do I do to import 29.97 fps video from a DVD and not get the flickering?

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I will not support anything your company produces until then.

#2 of 3 Don Solosan

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor

• 748 posts

Posted August 02 2007 - 05:26 PM

By now I expect you've found a solution, or found your way to the Apple discussions site. That's the best place to ask technical questions like this.

#3 of 3 MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,117 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted September 06 2007 - 05:20 AM

I have. I now know that I must set the field order to either top or bottom or it goes wonky.

But thanks for your concern.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I will not support anything your company produces until then.