What's new

Finally - The Fall Guy! (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I've been hoping that with the release of "MacGyver" completed (well almost), that this show and "Danger Bay" would be next. It sounds great. Thanks to Fox for finally bringing "The Fall Guy" out.

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome news! I didn't think this one was going to be put out. I just hope it isn't a one and done deal.

To avoid this, I hope they do something like Magnum PI has being doing, adding a bonus episode from the next season. This way they can put Markie Post on the cover too, as she didn't appear until season 2. Or if they don't do that, they will really have to play up Heather Thomas on the cover to get the males who are undecided about purchasing it.

The high $59.99 suggested price isn't going to stop us committed fans from buying it, but I wish FOX had decided on $49.99 instead. Assuming a 25% sale discount, I would think $37.50 would sell many more copies than $45. But the split set idea is a good idea for those marginal people too - perhaps only $22.50 for a sample, the cost of a movie DVD.

I can't wait!

rapier

Auditioning
Wow! just freaking WOW... ABOUT TIME this is my second favorite tv show. glad this is coming out hope it gets a complete release..

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
AWESOME!!
I can't believe it. First WKRP, then CHIPS, now The Fall Guy!!
2007 is turning out to be a great year for my DVD collection. I'm just hoping that all three of these get the entire series run released. Only time will tell.
Good Job FOX!!

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Awesome Indeed... and if that June 5th date sticks, that means CHiPs S1 and The Fall Guy S1 on the same day. Talk about one of the most looked forward to release dates!!!!!!!!!!

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Awesome. Yeah it's weird they're releasing it in a splt season set as well as a complete set, I'll take the complete season set.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Thank heavens but a question. Why is the complete set 5 discs but the split sets 3 discs each?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

I would presume because they are splitting up the two extra features. In order to do that they needed to ad an extra disc.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
What's the likelihood of cuts of any kind? It wouldn't surprise me if they'd even cut the theme song.

coryE

Agent
Real Name
cory emerson
This is turning out to be a great year for tv on dvd.

A 2nd season the hulk and coach. Releases of Chips and the Fall Guy.

Hopefully it sells well.

Fall guy has always been my most wanted TV on dvd.

I know the theme song off by heart.

Plus I'm sure theres no way it would be replaced, Lee Majors himself sang it.

Hope this isn't a false rumour.

Cheers

Cory

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
It would certainly surprise me, considering one of the featurettes is called "The Unknown Stuntman: The Theme Song". :)
Who knows, maybe the inclusion of the theme song is the reason for the relatively high list price.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Definitely stoked about this one! Same day as CHiPs S1. Totally rocks!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I couldn't agree more! I was really pleasently surprised about Coach season 2.

I'm hoping The Hulk will wrap in a years time as well.

Now, if we could only get more Simon & Simon & T.J. Hooker!!

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will

Especially the episode of Hooker that had Heather Thomas (from Fall Guy) on it. Mmm, Heather Thomas and Heather Locklear together. '80s goodness!

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I've been seen with Farrah.

Although that doesn't sound as impressive as it used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks