Not really a RoundUp. This info is courtesy of THIS ARTICLE in homemediaretailing.com that is currently running on the splash page of the HTF. The HMR reporter, in turn, gives credit to fatwallet.com and bfads.com.
I thought I'd post it here where most bargain hunters might see it...and give anyone the chance to add to it who might have some more info. I am only including software info. But, the complete article also goes into various DVD/TV hardware deals that will be around.
| Originally Posted by homemediaretailing.com |
Offers Abound for Black Friday
Author: JESSICA WOLF
• Best Buy: Early bird Best Buy DVD lovers also can get new releases Mission: Impossible III and Click for $7.99, as well as a selection of titles at $2.99 each, including My Best Friend’s Wedding, Hitch and White Chicks. Friday and Saturday shoppers can get such $9.99 multidisc TV titles as The Office: Season One, Will and Grace: Season One and Arrested Development: Season Three, as well as $9.99 recent hits X-Men: The Last Stand, Inside Man and Monster House. Other two-day specials include $14.99 pricing on Seinfeld: Season 5 and Season 6, Friends: Season One, Entourage: Season Two and Smallville: Season 4.
• Wal-Mart: The chain also will offer super-low DVD prices on Black Friday with a selection of titles for $1.88 (including The Hulk, The Cat in the Hat and Wimbledon) and an assortment for $3.44 (including The Pink Panther, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Scooby-Doo 2 and What a Girl Wants). Recent releases such as Click, X-Men: The Last Stand, The Sentinel and RV are going for $9.72 on Friday only.
• Circuit City: DVD deals include a TV season blowout with such $12.99 titles as Will & Grace: Season One, House: Season One, Dawson’s Creek: Season One and a selection of $14.99 and $18.99 TV DVD titles.
Circuit City is also blowing out DVD catalog titles at $2.99 each (with three-title purchase limits), including The Hulk, The Cat in the Hat, The Sweetest Thing and Dance With Me. Other releases such as Click, Chicken Little, Monster House and Grey’s Anatomy: Season One will ring up at $8.99 for early bird shoppers. And the retailer has a large slate of catalog DVDs priced at two discs for $8.
• Kmart: DVD two-day specials include $4.99 each for Terminator 3, Super Troopers, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Sleepers, The Girl Next Door and others. The stores also will have a selection of titles from $5.99 to $7.99, including Napoleon Dynamite, The Notebook and Jarhead.
• Target: Target also is advertising $15 prices for new releases The Da Vinci Code and Over the Hedge on the cover of its all-important circular. A selection of TV DVD titles are more than half-off at $16, including The Simpsons: Season 8, Family Guy: Volume 3, 24: Season One, Laguna Beach: Season Two and Gilmore Girls: Season 5.
• Sears: The department store also has a bundle of DVD deals for morning shoppers with titles such as Apollo 13, Field of Dreams, The Wedding Date and Meet the Fockers for $3.99 each.