What's new

South Park Season 10 (1 Viewer)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Just thought I'd start the Season 10 thread since the Season 9 one was still going strong the day before Season 10 begins.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i read on south park studios web site also that season 10 will be appearing on itunes the day after for download. i hope this is true for those of us without comedy central

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
What's amazing is that they just whipped up this episode in response to the events of the past couple of weeks -- hopefully that doesn't mean it'll be lame. (It almost couldn't be worse than the last season premiere.)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member

Actually they've had more time than usual to produce this episode because it's the first episode of the season. New episodes air Wednesday night and they usually only begin them 6 days earlier on the previous Thursday.

Most of the best episodes ever have been written quickly to deal with a current event.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
The beginnning had me rolling. The message was strong and the cliffhanger was great. I'd give it a B.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Pretty funny episode especially Chef's ridiculous demise and splicing his dialogue together. I don't know if they'll do it but I'd think it would be funny if they bring back Chef in Darth Vader form.

THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB BELIEVES

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
There was some extremly LOL moments for me, them splicing Chefs voice together was hillarious, their quick belief of the Super Adventure Club, and Chef Vader was brilliant.

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
Those boys are geniuses. I hope Darth Chef sticks around a while.

I'd forgotten how great season 7 was until I got the DVDs and read the episode descriptions. It may be my favorite season.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I didn't really care for the episode until Chef's funeral when Kyle took the podium. It would have been great if Kenny had accidentally been killed by Chef earlier in the episode and when Darth Chef's scene came up, he would've gone "NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
I wonder if they used the Super Adventure Club instead of Scientology for artistic reasons, or if the legal department told them not to directly accuse the Scientologists of brainwashing people.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If they wanted Super Adventure Club to be Scientology, it would've been Scientology. Then when people were offended, Comedy Central would've acted surprised that it was offensive and pulled the episode to show how they (pretend to) care about people. Just like Trapped In The Closet and Bloody Mary. :)

Ron, it reruns tonight at 10 PM and midnight according to Yahoo's TV Page.

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit

Yeah, for some reason I think saying that Scientologists brainwash people to go around the world molesting children didn't sit too well with legal.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
But they already made fun of Scientology. I liked the fact that they kind of spoofed that episode with the Super Adventure Club.

The Scientology episode aside...South Park likes to make fun of people by not going directly there. I love their round-about ways that are so obvious. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks