What's new

good online home theater store (1 Viewer)

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm looking for a list of good online retailers that specialize in selling home theater products. I want to be able to look at a list and check out the different stores. I looked at bizrate but that just gives me a list of products..so i guess I want something similar but instead of choosing a product i want to be able to choose a retailer.

if anyone could help that would be great.

Dave

KenLeBlanc

Stunt Coordinator
I wish there were more online retailers that shipped to Canada :angry:

Good luck with your search.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
There isn't an easy answer to your question because most online retailers specialize in one category of equipment (displays, electronics, speakers, subs, etc.) or even in one brand of one category of equipment. Your question is really too broad to get a whole lot of responsive answers. You could try looking yourself at the retailers that buy banner space at the top of the forum page or over at the other forum.

GregSc

Auditioning
There is no good site except the authorized distrubitors like Crutchfield or even Best Buy and Circuit City sites. They might not give you the best price but you will be able to find them if something is wrong with the purchase so they can replace it or refund you, basically your paying for customer service which most people forget about when buying a product online. All these companies that are selling the product so cheap are making it very difficult for small buisness to exist and make a living, but thats a whole different issue.

Ryan Leemhuis

Second Unit
I like crutchfield because of how easy it is to get specs and pictures of the product online. Makes it easy to see what you are going to get

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks