What's new

FS- Sound Blaster Live 5.1 (1 Viewer)

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Sound Blaster Live 5.1.

Model SB0100. No documentation or original CD (got it from a not-so-organized friend). I'll include a CD-R of the latest drivers from creative.com.

$20+ship. I take Paypal, but not CC payments.

Todd

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
If that's what the cost is, sure, I can do that. I did ship two DVDs to Canada for $4.xx, so I can't imagine this would be much more.

DaveNel

Second Unit
Have you sold this yet, I may be interested in it. How old is it, And was it installed and who installed it.

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Dave- Build date sticker say 12/2002. My friend had it installed for a couple of months (he trades out PC parts like candy), and I installed it in my machine, and used it for about 6 months. It was supposed to go into a HTPC I was putting together, but the ergonomics police (read: wife and daughter) put the kibosh on that.:)

It was fine when I took apart the old system. If it matters, I've been an electronics technician for nearly 20 years now, so I'm usually pretty nice to my electronics.:)

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks