What's new

FS: Energy C-6 Connosieur Speakers (2 Viewers)

Ryan_C

Second Unit
I have a pair of Energy C-6 Connosieur Series floorstanding speakers I need to try to sell, much to my dismay. I bought them in summer of 2000, and have used them as my rear surrounds since I bought them brand new. I rarely listen to my HT at reference level, so these haven't been pushed hard. I haven't been able to use them since the fall of '02, and they won't get used anytime in the foreseeable future. They have been packed in their original packing ever since.

They are in the high gloss black piano finish. I have the original boxes and manuals for them. They have removable spikes for feet, and are biwire/biamp capable. They are in flawless condition, with the exception of three small scratches, about an inch long each, on the side on one speaker. The scratches aren't deep, and are almost impossible to notice. I had to lay the speaker on my bed under the overhead light just to find them.

They retailed for $1200 new, I am asking $425 for them, and I will split shipping with the buyer. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and I can get them out of storage and get pics of the scratches. Thanks!

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Forgot to mention that I live in the Washington DC area if anyone would like to come look at them in person.

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I had a pair of Energy C-6s for a long time. I upgraded them about 9 months ago to the Veritas 2.2s. Price to performance ratio and the amount of rock music I listen to, I wish I kept my C-6s. They were absolutely amazing speakers. $450 with split shipping is a great deal. Someone should really jump on these!

Russ_M

Auditioning
I'm interested but I do live in B.C. Canada, not sure if you'd want to ship there. Any idea of how much that would cost? If you have any pics I'd love to see them. You can E-Mail me at:
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks